During this time of social distancing, agencies and companies are choosing to limit exposure to the COVID-19 by working remotely and cancelling public gatherings, but that doesn’t mean public involvement meetings have to stop.
With nothing to download and nothing to install, 123BIM web collaboration technology facilitates remote collaboration within the project team and coordination with stakeholder agencies, and provides alternatives to public meetings to keep your projects moving forward.
- Hosting 3-D models in-the-cloud for design review from any web-connected device
- Shared viewing and navigation of the 3-D model for meetings with multiple remote participants
- Hosting a Virtual Tour of the 3-D model for sharing design proposals with other agencies, the public and other stakeholders
- Creating virtual tours, images and 360 videos for Online Open House web pages in place of public meetings
- One click social media connectivity
Click here to see how FDOT D3 is using our 123BIM Rapid Design Visualization to communicate the complexities of engineering design using our Virtual Tour technology to share the US 231 capacity project with flyovers to the public.
Click here to see how Pevida Highway Designers used 123BIM Virtual Tour for the S.R. 40 Access Management Public Meeting.
RIS is scheduling web-meeting presentations to show how our technologies and services can help you maintain collaboration within the team and communication to stakeholders and the public. Please call or email to schedule a presentation and discussion on 123BIM web based communication technologies.
Gary Rackliff | Real Image Solutions
407-497-8835 | email@example.com